A bittersweet zine on life in quarantine. By the Mouths to Feed Creative Collective, three sisters from Chattanooga, Tennessee.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- One perfect day of quarantine eating
- 13 Quarantine Qrafts
- "We Lived Happily During the Pandemic," a piece of short fiction
- An interview with a would-be prom queen
- The ultimate prom playlist
- Choose your fighter: prom date edition
- Illustrated quarantine dreams
- An interview with an adult on believing in yourself vs. going with the flow
Plus original collages, photographs, and drawings!
30 pages of original art and stories from the Mouths to Feed Creative Collective.